POLLUTION In Email

There's some ass hole has nothing to do with his/her e-mail address, they like to write some damn message and foward to all his friends. There's some example, such as after see the message you must foward to many friends otherwise your whole family'll die, house come some ghost, girlfriend run, family gone or more and more rubbish thing will happen. The ass hole has wrote that what'll happen if you haven't foward because they want to let many people get that message and know some shit news, such as the MSN company's workers will be make your account as gold member, otherwise your account will be deleted by the MSN company's workers. There's also some news about the food and drink about some company has dirty thing inside the cover, there such bull shit must wrotten by the "noob" workers that has been "goreng" by the boss and want to make the company bankrap so write some message to foward and let many people know that the xx company's product is poison or dirty.


A wise internet player should have to know that that is a rubbish and won't be real, there's too many stupids always foward such bull shit message to me, i act you as my friends you want me whole family die just because I didn't foward a small small damn message?

The wise players should stop foward the bull shit, these pollution is just because some ass hole has nothing to do and wrote it! Sometimes I'm very angry with the message, you're my friends also send such message to me? SAD! 

So now, stop the pollution in e-mail, the e-mail serveice is just to make us easy in our life for example send document to other or let us share some entertainment with our friends, but not to broke the friendship between us and our friends. STOP the pollution!

If I really write wrong about the stupids that foward such rubbish message u can e-mail me in "wk11@live.com.my" to scold me or whatever you want to do. Hope think twice before do something. 

0 comments: