Fighting

Today a small fighting case happened in my class, I heard it from my friends cause I'm not in the classroom when the guys fighting. Why? Girlfriend? I think you can't guess what's the reason they fighting.

The reason is the student splash some water on an other student's head, then he angry, fight!

There's one thing I would like to ask the world is why is a male student with 15 years old so childish? What he eat and how his mum teach? Actually I'm not going to defame the boy that childish but I'm really want to know!

Fighting, in animal, fight is only two reasons, spouse and food. They fight to produce new individual or to get food to survive, the one which lose have to get lost! Animals which without brain will also fighting, than we don't need to talk about human. This have obviously show that there is no peacefum in this world! Anything will cause fighting and quarrelling. Reduce it wisely, but we can't make it lost in this world, no competition no improve! That's why human now are more intelligent than the human long time ago.


By WK April 09''

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that person is definitely:
Chin Ken Yi