Boring!

These days, I just feel that going to school is to waste my time there, chatting with friends, talking rubbish, playing shit whatever unbeliveable thing happened in school. Almost all the teachers in scholl didn't teach! When I came back from school, asked myself what I have learnt in school, the answer is NOTHING! Means going to school is wasting our time. We better stay at home studying ourself in the best environment, but we can't do it! We must follow the law although the law is die! Playing with the law is no benefit to us. So we have to follow it at least we are not overcoming problems!


Besides, after school, 1.20pm, I have to wait until 2pm the bus only move, we have to wait other form students. Really bull shit! Between this 40 minutes, many students go for internet cafe to play half hour games. What the hell! half hour? Like this also excited? They are addicted with the online games, no choice for them. But for me I sleep until 240pm the bus reach my home. Then go back home only start study. I cant even stufy in the bus because there is too many ass hole chatting the rubbish in my bus, the noisy sound make my heart flying in the sky when reading. In the such noisy place, I can't concentrated with what I'm studying, stuty at this king of environment equal wasting time. Wasting time means wasting human life. There is only 1 life for 1 man. No extra! The time are reall important for us! Do the things that you make sure you won't regret after many years! Don't do the things that after you did it, only  you feel regret!

By WK May 09''

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u shouldn't blame anyone..u cant concentrate on ur own work,that is ur fault not others~
one day,u will be the one wait by bus n juniors..
tis is ur live,accept it,enjoy it~

WK said...

I'm trying to accept it, if not my life will full of angry is useless. Many things that we dislike will happen in our life, maybe god made it for us to challange it! No challange No Improve.