A Cute Day!

Now, I just feel that I can't ever sleep until 11pm, 12pm, maybe because of every Monday to Friday I have to wake up early to school. Last time, every night I sometimes sleep at 1am or even later. Now, if I didn't have an evening sleep, I already feel asleep at 11 o'clock! I think thats good for health.

Today morning, I woke up at around 8am, than I'm nothing to do and went out to have a jogging with my friend wothout breakfast. After half hour run we went to see some houses which with nice design, it's big and they have expensive car. I saw it and just feel that the owner must be old and have a excelent result in buisness or the one is using his father money to buy it! And than I think of it, if I had so much money I'll do many things that I want, and won't use it to shake the elbows.

In Malaysia many peoples like to gambling with the Magnum, Toto or what ever idiots! I think of it and I begin angry, many of the stupid feels that they can makes money with the gambling company, but I think they are stupid! Screw it bitch! If we can makes money with that such ass hole company they won't ge so much! A lot of people feel that the company are their god of wealth, but in my mind, the gambling players are the companys' god of wealth. They earns a lot from the player, is don't have the players, they are not going to have a good lunch!

by WK May 09''

0 comments: