Handphone Messaging

These days, I've busy with my school lousy singing competition. I need to do so much thing for school in that singing competition. While preparing the shit, I've know something.


Our shemale chairman was the human who don't know to do anything. I think the thing he knows is texing sms. Even a phone call which just cost around 30 cents of Ringgit Malaysia, he wants to economize it. While he wants to ask me somethings, he wont call me but sms for me. That day he missed call me when I'm angry with him. He is really useless man. I am angry with the bisexual human because he ask me the phone number of the company of trophy, he said he wanted to ask the price but he did nothing. Ass hole!!! Bukit Mertajam Jit Sin students don't know how to communicate is it? That's why my teacher said that Jit Sin students are "tambai". Even ask a price of tryphy he feel shame with it? Shy to communicate with community. Damn it if everyone is using sms to contach each other thn our country is going to “worn-out".

I know that some are shy to phone call to the one he/she likes, so they using sms, but did you'll know that if they don't talk when see but texing sms to each other with handphone, they will feel shy when walking together and wants to start to talk to each other. Use handphone sms wisely don't spam it and any important things use phone call please! If not, next time when you want to come out working, are you going to sms to a damn busy buisnessman for discussing price? Time is really very important to community.

0 comments: