The Night Without your "Good Night"

Tomorror still have 3 paper of test. I have finish study all by last exam but I know I've forget some. So I've to read through again, but now what's the time?! 1.30am already, I haven't finish do my revision. When I started to read it, I think of other things, I can't even concentrate for half hours. I tried but can't also. That's why, now is midnight I still open computer and typying here!


Yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon I've headache very serious because not enough sleep. And I know something happen to her. Know that she is in troulble, and don't know how to tell it to her parents. I know you're worried but that's all your problem. Why should I worry about it?! I can't keep myself from worry about her, she know that now I'm trying to get back my heart without chasing her. I think it's difficult but I've to try it!

Actually now, I don't want to text to you because I know she's angry about that incident, maybe angry what I've told her in bus just know, it's ok for her to angry me. I very worry about her now! Will she being scolded? Did she feel unhappy now? Can she study nicely now without thinking noncense? I don't know! I've told her that I today won't going to sms her and let her to cool down herself, but my heart is difficult now! It's hard for me without smsing with you for a night! Today she's not going to say "good night" to me before I sleep, no one will chat with me to make me not feeling boring and now I'm not tired at all but no mood to study. I still worry about her! Can I stop it?! It's difficult! I think I no need to study now because it's really wasting time to looking at the book and thinking of her! However, I wish to see her smile at me tomorror.

Hope you can score tomorror! Meet you tomorror in bus. Good Night!

By WK July 09''

0 comments: