Bigger Desire!

I know there was many people went to school for the Caring Week Canteen Day on this morning, but I stay at home. Reasons? It's because when I'm thinking whether I wanted to go, I receive a phone call from my cousin who studying in Han Chiang Private School, Penang, told me that his school had been closed for a week. After I heard the information, my mind to stay at home has win! Besides, I won't go to Penang tonight also.


Now, one more problem coming, a stupid from my society said that she wanted to bring me to Chung Ling High School, Penang for their Harmonica Concert, she also said her sister want to go to my grandmother house to bring me there. My god! Am I so important and I must go for the Concert? But I think if I have time I also won't go there, personal health is more important than everything! If you lost your health, you couldn't do anything accept sleep in the coffin.


This morning, I woke up and rearrange my room into new look, I had been so bored to see my old arrangement in my room, so I change it! Looks fresh after I change it! From now onwards, I will started to study very hard to achieve my big aspirations, anything can help to improve myself I will shoot it and put in in my stomach, I won't let go any chance! We can use time to obtain gold but we can't get time by using gold! Not for my hope in PMR, but for all in my future!


A new "feng shui", the larger aspirations, the bigger the force to push me, the more effort I will out on it! For our country Malaysia's good, Chinese must work harder and harder and harder until the day everyone in the world know what is "Malaysia". Even our leader of our country are sucks, we must not blame on our country! Belive... Belive that Chinese can change everything! I can't say more for this otherwise I will be caught by our Internal Security Act. Lastly and again show our love to our country but not the government.



By WK August 09''

0 comments: