Speechless

Yesterday night, it was late and I went to night market near my house with my friend. Many stalls were closed and there was still some stalls selling the food left. I bought bread to eat and walked back along the night market street slowly. While I walked back, I saw something that make me sad, angry, sympathy....

Know what was that? I remember it very clearly! I saw a Indian women with her children were picking shoes and the food that thrown by people at the night market street. It was late and very few people there. The Indian children wad very thin as a paper, I'm not bluffing and not exaggerating the scene I saw. Why they need to pick up the things that people don't want? Why they didn't have money to buy it?

Even they are lazy, not willing to work at all, they shouldn't appear in the street! It will spoil out country image! What the fuck is our Malaysia's government doing? Government should give them chance to work so that they won't do such shame thing! Don't they tell me that they can't help them! Government can discount for the bumiputera to buy property, to give more chance for them to attend local university but why not government helps the poor people who pick rubbish to eat. That’s why so many non-bumiputera beggars.

I'm not despising on Chinese and Indian but just to say what happen now in the community. Even so many unfair things happened but we can't say anything, they are selfish, we cannot talk so much in this speech freedom country! So keep quiet and be speechless on it! We can't change it because we are in Malaysia! It isn't the wrong of our country, Malaysia had no foult but the problem is governor. We must love to our country, but we can not to love our country leader.


By WK August 09''

0 comments: