你就在我眼前,心却那么的远

today got free show in my class,it's a show that may make you anger~
there were 5 directors and 2 actors.The male title role was quiet all along the show except for:"you got ruler or not?"while the female title role was annoying until she said:"any cool water for me?"

i was speechless and mad after i saw this show.i wonder:do they really love each other?maybe wk really care me too well until i feel that they don't look like lovers.but through my heart,a pair should not be like that.

i am so glad that my dear really suit me well and i can say:there is no another wk in this world and i will only love the wk i met in jit sin when i m 15 years old~

theng,+u!we will support you~all the times~

by~l0v3 '09

2 comments:

WK said...

I'm laughing when reading this post, you know? I was so scared and my heart beat very fast when I saw you angry today, I really scare you angry on me, because I love you...

Promise you! Make your life full of happiness even there it'is busy..

A day without you is the day without meaning...

By WK Sept 09''

Anonymous said...

yoo!! you two at where also sweet!! XD

ah theng jy!!

cc you angry wk arr?