Boring Day

You told me that if I'm your alarm clock, than you'll die. Someone would asked why is that, the answer is the sky is too high. 


Yesterday I can't sleep again, maybe because of I spent too much time time for my nap yesterday. But before I go to bed I was very tired and can't bring out any effort to do anything, I just take a bath and lie down on my bed, but I don't know why there was always something float in my mind. About my exam, somethings else, and also about you! I keep on asking the reason of this phenomena happened but I can't find the answer. That's why I woke up late this morning.

Sometimes I really hope that the PMR is suddenly abolished but in the other hand, I know myself will reluctant for the abatement order because I have put so much effort on it to get a good results that my family hope, if the exam has been cancel, I'm sure there should be something make me not feeling well in my heart, just like something important you haven't do it and you hope to complete it as fast as you can. 

Sometimes my house was noisy for my sister and cousin's sound bu I still feel boring, cause what they played is not suitable for me, my entertainment is just the lousy and "noob" internet games that make me more bored in home, nothing fun with it, but sometimes I really don't know what to do and sit down there think of nonsense. The rubbish imagination will make me insane, so I should stop it.

Feel so sleepy now, where are you? Now is the turn I need you!

By WK Sept 09''

0 comments: