Tell Me What To Do

It last for few days, I feel like going to school totally wasting my time except for to accompany you, so I'm thinking whether I should go to school. I brought books to school, planning to read but finally I was sitting there with you and looking at the book. Read nothing! You know, the environment was really terrible for reading, I wish to stay at home until the day PMR, but I know I can't control myself if I do so.


I must see you everyday, just two days I can't see you, my mind is full of you. You asked me to help you take a registeration form from my tuition teacher, I didn't forget you know why, because my mind always full of you, I think of you tan I'll remember what you'd asked me to do for you. Every moment I think of you, even in the dream. I dreamed I go other country together with you, I dreamed a lot of you but can't remember it. Just know that everyday I wake up I wish to see you, I hope that every morning not my handphone alarm wake me up, the one I hope to wake me up is you! Tell me what should I do now! I know every mornig and night is the best hour to study. Afternoon is for sleep because the weather is going to boil my blood if I study.

I know I write blog isn't waste the time, it just need 15 minutes of my time to write a single blog, at least it's a chance to improve my languege, someone to give comment on my life, someone would tell me what I've wrong and sometimes it's a way to work off anger on something.


By WK Sept 09''

2 comments:

Babi3 said...

i got nothing to comment this time~
what you are thinking is what i am thinking because your heart is with me~kaka~~
decide yourself~me..or...duno wat~
heehee~~

WK said...

Hana Hana.....
Hui yor~
U also make till I don't know what to say