Happy Holiday

Actually now felling like can write anything now. My energy has been used up this morning to write my Malay and Chinese essay. One thing to say, I write about my mum again in the essay.


I feel very boring today for whole day already, from just know you leave school, I don't know what to do until now I'm typing. I also don't know what should I type now... And I'm not going to describe what I did for whole day because it will make reader boring and feel that my blogs are lousy. Just to tell that something funny happened today evening with my friend.

Until now, 7 hours or more I didn't see you, I'm missing you very much even I'm texting with you currently. I can't imagine that what will happen to my when I miss you very very much in holidays, cry like a cat as SuAnn? or Cry Silently as Shayn Ward? or torture myself with history and geography text book?

I'm not going to write so much sweet sweet word here cause I heard someone said that very geli.... Actually now only I know so many people are watching my blogs, anyway... Thanks for your'll support!!!

Lastly, happy holiday to you all, especially my cute babie! Love you! Hope everyone be blessed with good health and good result...

By WK Aug 09''

0 comments: