Suddenly

Yesterday I want to write something about you but I wrote nonsense there, no energy to write anything, but I suddenly feel wan to write many many things when I asked you something, you told me what's your feeling on me. And I wrote so many honestly to you, I really hope that you'll not thinking nonsense but you told me you've know all of it this morning. I felt happy on it! Not going to show off what I've wrote.


Maybe you've knew it from others... I don't care you knew it from who, don't care what other people say, what I care is weather you trust me. And finally the answer float on my mind "YES"!

You make my mood so happy today when I wake up from a nap. Still remember? That day you draw something on my hand, that drawing appear until the next morning, it was gone on next morning but it has already implanted on my heart, trasported with my blood into my heart. I'm going for the National Geography Channel to tell them that there's one more function in my blood. My blood can transfer message from drawing into the three words into my heart. I think this time there's not wrong! I found someone suit me very well! You threat me very good and some part of heart is already in your body. I love you!

By WK Aug 09''

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

every moment in my heart
i c u i feel u
tat is how i lov u go on

i trust u more than i trust myself~
u make me happy
u make me joy
u r the best part in me

n
my heart will oways go on wif u~

type by =》 the heart in ur heart

WK said...

I know
because I can feel that
your heart is go on with me

And
even you're in Cameroon also
I feel that
We have no spaces between us
You are come to show you go on

Near Far wherever you are...
I belive that the heart does go on
Once more you opened the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

typed by =》the one you loved the most

Anonymous said...

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Babi3 said...

thx ^.^
of course!

typed by =》the people in Cameron now with my hands

ıм ee th3ng said...

haha=)
hope u 2 oway stay sweet yar^^

Anonymous said...

Omg...
sweet till....
ntg to say to u le...
dunno is u lucky or cc lucky~
hope 2 of u will happy 4ever la~

jz from the pp who bless u 2 most~

koko said...

Sweet lo
so many ants come to my room T.T
stay sweet wif CC

Anonymous said...

Merci pour votre soutien
Je suis une française antérieure
Je suis étendu à tous
En fait, je suis WK
Le dur apportera CC fourmis dans ma maison
Désolé si mon français a peu moche
(French)

Translate:
Thanks for your support
I'm a French lier
I'm lying you all
Actually I'm WK
The hardworking ants will bring CC to my house
Sorry if my French got little bit lousy

By WK Aug 09''