2 month past!

Maybe before the challenging exam I've carelessly neglected you and keep on study at all the time, no free time for me to entertain, no movie time for me. But now the entertainment time is the more until I scare of it, I've boring with this time, Life isn't like that, we have to relax but what did you mean by relax, sitting at home watching movie like that?! This call jail, a 5 star jail which bigger and many service has prepared such as computer, hand phone, basketball court and so on.


Just feel like want to have some benefits activities to my life but I'm not brave enough to touch online games, I scare I can't stop it, maybe writing here can use my time wisely or reading novels. 

While I feel that my life is full of the boring and the "noob" activities, I started to observe, I realize that my grandma is more boring than me, she's really nothing to do now. My grandpa was gone to sell duck eggs left my grandma. Everyday watch television and playing Magnum, Toto.  That's all her life, really sucks! At least we still have a target in our life now but she didn't, maybe her target has reached or maybe evaporated. 

Remember at everything we feel it's bad, it isn't the worst, someone's is worse than ours. Catch the fish while our sight is still good, don't wait until we old, only we carry our weak body and using the sucks eye to catch the fish.

By WK Oct 09''

0 comments: