My Boring Day

I woke up early in the morning and sleep again. because I don't know what to do. When I woke up again at 12pm, I found my downstairs hall is as dirty as rubbish dump. Maybe I have to thank my cousin that make it dirty, I've found something to do today! 


I've used about 1 and a half hours to clean it. When my mum came down she said that I'm preparing for New Year. I think yea, maybe. Cause I have nothing to do. And I wrote some story, with my imagination, maybe can publish it at next year school Chinese Literature, but I've to translate it, cause I wrote it in English. But sometimes when I didn't do anything, I really wish to see her, but it's not a good idea, I can't made it.

And here comes a angry but funny incident. Someone who was know as a childish people make a trip to Queensbay, Penang which must have enough people to prevent loss of cash. A 40 peoples trip go with bus. The date has changed and changed and finally I don't know when the hell is it.Maybe I think that he is very childish but I control myself not going to quarrel with him, it doesn't make any benefits. He keep on asking me whether I want to go there. 

Yea, I know maybe I'm his friend in his mind, a friend that always make him angry. A friend that always laugh at him , satire and always pour cold water on him. But I'm always kidding with him, he's not think that I'm kidding, he always be serious and think that I'm a bad guy. And I can't change his mind that I'm a bad human. Nothing I can do with it I know, maybe that's better, I know he always say my bad words behind me. It's not a sting for me because the real friend of mine know that I'm not the one. Just to say that it's been so long he is not the friend of mine, I can't accept a such ass hole that might make me mad keep in my head.

But why he always come and make me angry? Tell me why? Few months ago, I know some of my words make him very angry while he is get in the trouble of the lousy trip. How many trip does he did, any successful trip? Last time I'm not feeling that I don't want give him a chance, don't wanna support him, is because the lousy bus make me feel childish, and now the first time I don't want to go because I have something to do, but the second time I refuse him is because he is really damn annoying. You have not the capability, please don't do it. A thin guy wear a XXL sized clothes is a funny thing. 

Please don't make me shout on you one day in the future. End ok?! And remember that I won't go and say any bad words behind of you even I don't think that you're friend of mine. If you want to did it, all of your business. I know maybe something happened at the past make you changed, a bad family background make you become such people, and maybe you not agree on it because you don't know it when you change. I observed it but I don't know whether my hypothesis is 100% correct, at least fifty out of hundred. Brain is fr thinking. 

And the last for my babie lion, I appreciate that my lion threat me so good, every time  she came when I boring. I really wish to see her now. No much to say because she is reading my mind, she knows what I'm feeling. The story that I read only can seen by her before I publish it out. What's the reason? Because I love her.

By WK Oct 09''

2 comments:

Babi3 said...

calm down my dear~
dun mad at him..actually i also heard many bad things about you from him but i choose to trust you instead him.
i believe your true friend do so as you mentioned!
well,even though you are a lion instead of human,i love you too my dear~nomatter wht happen~heee..^^

by~babi3

Mischa S said...

so sweet~how long you two been together?