Twelve in the Midnight

Twelve in the midnight, it consider very early before the exam. Still can go for four hours at that time, until the next morning, my brain tired only I'll stopped studying. Every second cost unlimited Ringgit Malaysia, hold it tight and study for most of the time, entertainment are less than 5% of a day in the week before PMR. 


Twelve in the midnight, it should be tired but why shouldn't I? I'm very clear-headed now, feel like want to write something, my hand is uncomfortable without pressing the key of keyboard. It cursed me, the key board! Now, most of the time of a day, over 90% included sleeping is all for fun and for relax. I really must find something to do in these days otherwise I'll regret not to use it wisely, time isn't gold, because gold is valuable but time isn't.

A silent night, and here come a feeling to read something, I want something read. Yea! The novel! The Half-Blood Prince, have just bought it and I think I'll finished reading within a month because I'm free for all the time. Sometimes I'm asking to the sky that, is there all the thing that I've read hard before this forgotten? Is there still in my head or slipped silently without my awareness? All about the science, maths and of course the language subject.

Not tired at all! My god! So? Now it's the time to read...

By WK OCT 19''

0 comments: