Money Printer

His dad is mad for his annoying business which earn only a little if compare with others. “The rubbish customers always don’t want to pay for it! What should I eat?” he scolded softly that no one can hear.


And he came out from his room.


“Dad, I know you’re the best father in the world can you bring me to the Popular Bookstore to buy the novel that I’ve craving for few months before exam?” He asked politely to his dad.


“Are you crazy?! You’ve just finish your exam and wanted to buy this and that, you’ve just asked me to buy the TV series DVD for you! And now you wan for a novel that cost 80 dollars, you though your dad printing cash notes?”


“I’ve finish watching the series I was bored in home nothing for me to do!” He said it loud to his dad.


“3 days you’ve finish watching the 20 episodes series! Great! Good! If you wanted to buy go and buy yourself, I didn’t have enough money for you to buy the garbage and store in your room!” 


He mumbled “He son of the bitch! My sister can buy whatever she wanted that’s expansive but why I can’t? Is her results better than me?”


“What you said? Say it louder!”


“Pam!” He shut the door with showing his anger, than he lied on his bed thinking of his mum with the ruffle in his mind. He started to think about his future.


“Fuck off! When I grow up, I won’t waste my time talk with my dad every day, they didn’t spent time on me, I will do exactly the same at the future to him. I will give him the enough money for eat! That’s all for his future! He will be disappointed with his son after 10 years!”


He didn’t know what should he do, he was too boring to stay at home. And he received a call from his friend who asked him to go out for playing basketball. He walked out his room and opened the main door.


“Where are you going?” His dad asked.


“Not your business at all!”


“What is this attitude? You better don’t come back tonight!”


“Ok I do what you wish!” He answered his dad.


“Hey! Hey!” His dad shouted. “Shit!” “I’m really a bad daddy.” He said it softly with his sadness.


Written by WK Oct 19''
Small part of the story

2 comments:

Babi3 said...

good story my dear~it's very nice for me to loose my stress now.
you are right,it's not worth to do so much thing for the Uniform body.but how?i have done so much and cannot pull out although i wish to..aih~whatever la!thanks for your "story"^^

WK said...

NoNo! I mean, keep it on as long as u know what urself doin'