Happy Birthday! Babie~

Joyeux anniversaire!

(French)

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag
(Germen)

Buon compleanno
(Italian)

誕生日おめでとう
(Japanese)

생일 축하합니다
(Korean)

Feliz aniversário
(Portuguese)

Grattis på födelsedagen
(Sweedish)

สุขสันต์วันเกิด
(Thai)


Today, 090909, wish you have your sweet birthday.... Actually just know I shouldn't have to move away from my places, and so you won't go back there, and won't be punished. Anyway I hope you'll forget it. Your gift I want to give to you at 09:09, 090909, but I miss the chance. Sorry!

I know you're happy today, I hear your laughing sound, see your smiling face, so I have a good mood too, but really sleepy now... I'm tired now and can't phone you cause my phone has out of credit. I thanks, really wanna thanks your mum to give birth you. It was a meaningful date for today, cause your brilliant mum born you for me to love... Maybe she knew that I'll love you the most when she give birth... And I won't let her disappointed!

You know? Today eraly period, your face looks sleepy and I didn't hear of your sound, I very scare... I keep on asked myself where's my guinuine babie, is that mine? Finally I give you the present and your face changed. Then I told myself, my true babie is here. Today, your kiss will be in my heart and brain, it will always flows in my blood with plasma, forever and ever! I love you! Loneliness will never be the friend of you! I'm here with you!

By WK Sept 09''

1 comments:

Babi3 said...

answer +comment in my new post~
love you^^