an usual but unforgetable birthday

in the class....i was very sleepy and i can't make a smile on my face or laugh as usual even today is my birthday.moody...moody...moody....add on you are not with me and the moody change into mmooooddyy......mmooooddyy......mmooooddyy......hahaha~i was thinking:i should sleep fast fast last nite then i won't be like this le..haiyor~

this morning,i open my mum's present and i saw a thing just like ipod but ipod don't have a camera.then my mum came in,she congrats me that i am standing at the top of the modern and i was confusing until she told me that it is a MP5~oh my god...you know what i said to my mum?"ma'am,please wake me up,now!!i don't wwant to late for school~~"but i am happy for that although i got black and wet eyesTT.

before i saw the book,i was not happy at all.not because of being punished by mashi.i don't know the reason..i was sorry for any "inconvenient".but after that,my heart was joy again..hiak~~

i found that people who love me really like to make me cry..hu~~my mum,my sis,my frends and my dear..haha~i forgot i already cry for how many times but i am sure that they are not sad tears..BRAVO!!

anyway,thanks for everythings especially my best friend and the one who cheer me up..

***今天刚好满一个月啊!!!hahaha^^love you 99

by~l0v3 '09

0 comments: