Cocuricular Activities---Camping

Last time, when I was still active in co-curicular activity, I hate holidays because the camping, in many people's mind they feel that camping is happy because of  playing there with friends, learn of skill and so on. For me, the camping is such activity which wasting my time, I don't like it, but it's forced, if I didn't go after camping, I will be screwed. Training Camp? I think there is the thing to show to Kementrian Pendidikan "wah, the school's co-curicular activity is many, the students is actuve and good!" 


I hate camping in my school very much! In camping, food is lack of nutricious, fried rice with nothing, cintan noodles which many MSG which causes cancer if overtaking and water with unfilter. Besides, the training cant let us gain anything because, they trin with having no nutritious meals, is that what call training, The effect will equal to zero if train like this. I can sur that I will be more stronger if I train myself in the gymnasium compare with the chindish co-curicular activities/school training camping. Is there dicipline trained afer camping, I think that the students feel more prud and feel that teacher is not there! Teacher is getting salary with your parents through income tax! Dont challange with them! For me the one which not respect to teachers are only the one who too active to the co-curicilar activities. 

Examples, a teacher called a scout to help him/her o take something frem the teacher car to staffroom "Oh sorry cannot, my commander is calling me!" What the hell is that?  Who is your commander is who? Even he is the Prime Minister, you should also lend the teacher a hand, it's just few minutes it wont cost years of your life, and you wont die faster if you help teacher!

You want to attend co-curicular activities, you must do until peoplr wont dislike you. The things I'm going to told the wolrd is I'm regret of why I have been so active in my actuvities when I was in form 1 and form 2? That what I regret! I feel happy with my choice thats I am not going to the uniform bodies' actuvities! I did it last year. It's such a waste time action!

By WK June 09''

0 comments: