Current Mood

How to say?
Erm...
I have good feeling to since few months ago...
That time, she's with another boy...
And,
So......
Maybe now I really love her
Accidently? Carelessly?
But I don't care!
The most important is I really love she!
I did so much to her,
She didn't trying to dodge me,
Means I still have chance 
Eventhough
There's still a man in her heart...
And she trying to make that human
As her friend...
I would try my best!
Try my best to show her that I love she!
It's really
I'm not kidding, not bluffing!!!!
For me this time is real...
I haven't have a such feeling to a girl like now...
The past maybe is the "puppy love"
And now?
What's that love I don't know...
I did so much...
I try to change her shortcoming...
But actually I can inclusive her shortcoming.
Because I love her!
And I should make her as happy as I can...
I think there is no disadvantage that I love she..
And it might improve myself...
Make me study harder, 
Make me have a bigger desire...
As much as I love her!

0 comments: